Sherree began dancing Ballroom and Latin at the age of 3, following in the footsteps of her father and grandfather. As her passion for dancing grew, so did her repertoire of dance styles, including Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Contemporary, Hip Hop
Sherree has been a dance teacher with
Sherree opened Electric Entertainment Dance School and Promotions in 2016 with the intention of providing fun, fitness and friendship to a range of clientele of all ages and skill levels in what she aims to become a family-orientated dance studio. Sherree is available for private bookings to choreograph and teach Bridal dances.
Sherree regularly performs in venues and events around Perth such as Fringe Festival, modelling and promotional work.
Sherree’s training includes:
- Hampton SHS Gifted and Talented Dance Extension Program.
- Progressing Ballet Technique; Junior, Senior and Advanced programs with Mary Walton-Mahon.
- Cheerleading Coaching Credentialing; with the Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation.
- Trainer Development Course in Silks, Aerial Hoop and Trapeze with Circus Training Australia.
- Concussion Training for Youth Sports Coaches with CDC Heads Up.