Michaela has been dancing since the age of 2, covering styles including Ballet, Contemporary/Lyrical, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop and Acrobatics.
Michaela has been a dance teacher with Electric Entertainment since 2016.
Michaela regularly performs in venues and events around Perth such as Fringe Festival, modelling and promotional work.
Michaela’s training includes:
- Hampton SHS Gifted and Talented Dance Extension Program.
- Progressing Ballet Technique; Junior, Senior and Advanced programs with Mary Walton-Mahon.
- Cheerleading Coaching Credentialing; with the Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation.
- Instructor Qualification in Jungle Body (Konga and Tiger) with The Jungle Body.
- Instructor Qualification in Barre with Booty Barre (currently undergoing).
- Trainer Development Course in Silks, Aerial Hoop and Trapeze with Circus Training Australia.
- Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management with the Australian College of Dance (currently undergoing).
- Concussion Training for Youth Sports Coaches with CDC Heads Up.