Term Rates (Based on a 10 Week Term – fees may differ due to the length of terms) Payable by Week 3
- $80.00 per student for 30 minute sessions = $8.00 per session.
- $120.00 per student for 45 minute sessions = $12.00 per session.
- $160.00 per student for 60 minute sessions = $16.00 per session.
- $240.00 per student for 90 minute sessions = $24.00 per session.
$475.00 per student for Unlimited Dance Package = $47.50 per week. Amazing value if dancing for more than three hours per week!
Casual Rates – Paid Weekly (Paid before entering class)
- $9.50 per student per 30 minute session
- $14.50 per student per 45 minute session
- $19.00 per student per 60 minute session
- $29.00 per student per 90 minute session
- $53 per student for Unlimited Weekly Dance. Payable at the start of the dance week.
Special Prices (Senior/Adults)
- Jungle Body (Konga/Tyga), Electric Barre and Strength & Flexibility are $10.00 per session
- Ballroom/Latin American is $10.00 per session – First-Friday-of-the-month Social Dance sessions are an additional $5.00 if participating in the lesson beforehand, $10.00 if only attending the social dance.
When a full term payment has not been paid by the 3rd week of term, the casual rates will then apply for the remainder of the term.
A $10.00 late fee will be applied when class fees are 4 weeks overdue. A further $10.00 late fee is added every 2 weeks after this.
No refund will be given due to illness or missed classes.
Discounts (cannot be used in conjunction with Unlimited Dance Package)
- 15% off – 3 family members
- 20% off – 4 or more family members
Music Licensing Fee
A one-off annual payment of $10.00 for music licensing per student payable when registering.
A one-off annual registration fee of $15.00 per family (immediate family members) is payable when registering.
- Eftpos (debit/credit cards only) – card payments attract a 1.9% surcharge.
- Direct Bank Deposit: BSB 306-113 / Account 0625990 (Please state the student’s name iand short description in the comment; for example: “Haley Miles uniform”)